Frequently Asked Questions
AnyToISO is able to create ISO images from files and folders located on your local disk. In order to do that, one should have a folder containing all files/folders for the desired ISO image. Then select the folder in the app under 'Folder to ISO' tab (in Windows, one can just perform a right click on a folder in Explorer). A Simple ISO to Digital File Converter WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro is an outstanding DVD/ VideoTS folder/ISO to digital file converter that empowers you to convert video DVD folder and ISO to MP4, AVI, MKV, MPG, MOV, and more other common formats. Then, you can view the file on any device without the need for a specific DVD player. Create an Image From Your Files and Folders. Open ImgBurn Click on 'Create image file from files/folders'. (1)Use the buttons in the 'Source' section to select your files and folders you want to include in the image file. (2)Select the destination for your image file (.iso) (3)You can configure the options for your.iso files. I’m able to mount/burn iso files without installing any other software (yes, I’m looking at you Windows). Recently, I had a group of files and folders that I have been transporting around. I had been looking for a way to group these into an ISO so 1) they’d be easier to transport and 2) I could burn them to a CD easier. WinISO is another free app that will convert a BIN file to an ISO. Like CDBurnerXP, it is simple to use and is a small download. It installs, sets itself up as the file handler for those files and then lets you select a source and destination file and format. The looks is a little dated just like the other app but it gets the job done.
- What files can I convert?
Please refer to the Supported File Formats section.
- Files of what size can I convert?
Up to 250 MB currently. If you'd like to convert larger video files please visit
- I received a message 'An error occurred during conversion of your file'. Should I try to
convert it again?
No. This message means that there's something wrong with your input file. Trying to convert it
again, even selecting another output format, makes no sense.
- How will I get the converted file?
When conversion is complete, your browser will display a message with a link to download the file.
- How long will the converted file be available for download?
We'll keep your file for 1 hour once it's been converted. Please make sure that you get it within
- I've received an error message. What does it mean?
Because of the variety of file formats, containers, codecs and file attributes used out there, errors could occur with some conversions. If it happens, our support team will correct the error and let you know about the outcome of the conversion process.
- Can I convert files using links to video-sharing sites such as Youtube.com?
- Are there PDF files that will not convert?
Yes, those protected by Acrobat security methods will not complete the conversion process.
- Are there archive files that will not convert?
Yes, those password-protected will not complete the conversion process.
- Will it be possible to convert multi-volume archive files?
No, an archive file must be comprised of a single volume.
Convert Folder To Iso File Online
Convert NRG to ISO File
A .NRG file is the image file for CD or DVD disc. It is the proprietary image format created by Nero application. A NRG file is an exact copy of CD or DVD disc. AnyBurn can convert NRG file to ISO format, so that it can be recognized by other disc image applications. To convert NRG file to ISO, please follow the steps,
1. Run AnyBurn, and click 'Convert image files'.
2. Select the source NRG file, and select the destination image file type to ISO format. Anyburn will create the default destination image file name based on the destination image type. The destination ISO file will be in the same folder of the source NRG file, you can change it if necessary. After you have made the selection, click 'Convert Now' to start conversion.
3. AnyBurn will start converting the NRG file to ISO format, and showing the conversion progress. When the conversion finish, you should see the message 'Converting image file finished successfully.'.
Copyright 2004-2021 Power Software Ltd. All rights reserved.