FTP Voyager is a free FTP client that allows you to transfer files Download Review Comments Questions & Answers (1) Download the latest version from Software Informer Scanned by 73 antivirus programs on Sep 20, 2020. FTP Voyager cleans up the mess with its blend of performance and ease of use, dressed in a familiar Windows Explorer-style interface and loaded with features. On the feature front, FTP Voyager. Use this free TFTP Server to move files to or from routers, switches, and other network devices. Easily upgrade IOS images, archive configuration files, push configuration updates, and transfer files up to 4GB.
FTP Voyager is a handy FTP client application which allows you to work locally within Windows Explorer and silmultaniously connect to an FTP site for maintaining updates to whichever file you're currently working on. FTP Voyager also supports site-to-site FTP (or FXP) transfers and can support multiple sessions and multiple windows open at the same time.
This FTP client also supports scheduling, handy if you want to upload or download files at a set time. It integrates nicely with the current queue.
Rhinosoft Ftp Voyager
Features and highlights
- FTP, SFTP (SSH) and FTPS (SSL/TLS) protocols
- Scheduled file transfers and automation %u2013 without scripts
- Sync folders by hand, automatically, or on scheduled basis
- Side-by-side %u201Clocked navigation%u201D option
- Post-transfer actions, including email notifications
- Launches local file editors, transfers saved files back
- Thumbnails and image previews
- Transfer compression and integrity checks
- Site-to-site transfers (FXP)
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 support
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography
- US Army Certificate of Networthiness
FTP Voyager 126.96.36.1998 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from ftp clients without restrictions. FTP Voyager 188.8.131.528 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Ftp Voyager For Macfasrtrek RvFiled under:
- FTP Voyager Download
- Freeware FTP Clients
- Major release: FTP Voyager 16.2
- FTP Client Software
|Developer(s)||SolarWinds (aka Rhino Software, Inc)|
184.108.40.2068 / October 1, 2014; 6 years ago
FTP Voyager is an FTP/FTPS/SFTP client for Microsoft Windows with support for the following features:
- FTP/FTPS/SFTP protocols
- Directory synchronization
- Use of multiple file transfer threads
- File searching
- Custom FTP commands
- File transfer queueing with up to 9 transfer threads
- Proxy server support
- Customizable ribbon interface
- Automatic name conversion during transfers
- 'Live' file editing
- ZLIB compression
- Multiple concurrent local/remote browsers
- Native IPv6 support
- Native 64-bit system support
FTP Voyager Scheduler
FTP Voyager includes a component called FTP Voyager Scheduler which allows for various actions to be scheduled:
- Synchronizations (Local/Remote)
- File move operations (move up, move down)
- External batch operations
FTP Voyager began as an ActiveX project by Mark Peterson known as 'FTPTree'. Originally intended to work as an in-browser FTP client, it developed into an independent graphical application to fill the need to be able to use FTP as easily as Windows Explorer. It was first released in January 1997, and quickly took on the appearance of the Windows 95Windows Explorer. Ongoing development has added features like synchronization, customizable UI, FTP Voyager Scheduler, thumbnail support and more.
In 2012, FTP Voyager released version 16, which added IPv6 support, 64-bit support, and more. The new release incorporated a redesign of the transfer engine that also massively improved transfer performance, and enables it to better support modern system hardware and utilize it with greater efficiency.
FTP Voyager was the winner of the Software Industry's 'Best Internet Enhancement' award from 2000-2007 and again in 2010.
Ftp Voyager For Macfasrtrek 7
FTP Voyager v16 was released as a free product when SolarWinds purchased Rhinosoft on Dec. 18, 2012.
- ^'FTP Voyager'. Archived from the original on 2013-05-01. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- ^'RhinoSoft Timeline'. Archived from the original on 2009-02-10. Retrieved 2009-04-09.
- ^'RhinoSoft Press Release'. Archived from the original on 2013-03-26. Retrieved 2012-10-03.
- ^Software Industry AwardsArchived 2009-04-09 at the Wayback Machine