Commander One is a very convenient file navigator and client for working with protocols such as FTP/SFTP/FTPS and WebDAV, as well as cloud services. After connecting to the FTP server, you can perform the same file operations like copying, deleting, moving, editing of the content there as with the one on the local disk. FTP Voyager JV is a web client that works with Serv-U MFT to provide the experience of an FTP client without the desktop installation. Intuitive File Transfer Navigation Powerful File Synchronization and Sharing Tools. Sep 11, 2020 Commander One is a very convenient file navigator and client for working with protocols such as FTP/SFTP/FTPS and WebDAV, as well as cloud services. After connecting to the FTP server, you can perform the same file operations like copying, deleting, moving, editing of the content there as with the one on the local disk.
|Developer(s)||SolarWinds (aka Rhino Software, Inc)|
188.8.131.528 / October 1, 2014; 6 years ago
Ftp Voyager Support
FTP Voyager is an FTP/FTPS/SFTP client for Microsoft Windows with support for the following features:
Ftp Voyager For Macfasrtrek Windows 7
- FTP/FTPS/SFTP protocols
- Directory synchronization
- Use of multiple file transfer threads
- File searching
- Custom FTP commands
- File transfer queueing with up to 9 transfer threads
- Proxy server support
- Customizable ribbon interface
- Automatic name conversion during transfers
- 'Live' file editing
- ZLIB compression
- Multiple concurrent local/remote browsers
- Native IPv6 support
- Native 64-bit system support
FTP Voyager Scheduler
FTP Voyager includes a component called FTP Voyager Scheduler which allows for various actions to be scheduled:
- Synchronizations (Local/Remote)
- File move operations (move up, move down)
- External batch operations
FTP Voyager began as an ActiveX project by Mark Peterson known as 'FTPTree'. Originally intended to work as an in-browser FTP client, it developed into an independent graphical application to fill the need to be able to use FTP as easily as Windows Explorer. It was first released in January 1997, and quickly took on the appearance of the Windows 95Windows Explorer. Ongoing development has added features like synchronization, customizable UI, FTP Voyager Scheduler, thumbnail support and more.
In 2012, FTP Voyager released version 16, which added IPv6 support, 64-bit support, and more. The new release incorporated a redesign of the transfer engine that also massively improved transfer performance, and enables it to better support modern system hardware and utilize it with greater efficiency.
FTP Voyager was the winner of the Software Industry's 'Best Internet Enhancement' award from 2000-2007 and again in 2010.
FTP Voyager v16 was released as a free product when SolarWinds purchased Rhinosoft on Dec. 18, 2012.
Ftp Voyager For Macfasrtrek Garmin
- ^'FTP Voyager'. Archived from the original on 2013-05-01. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- ^'RhinoSoft Timeline'. Archived from the original on 2009-02-10. Retrieved 2009-04-09.
- ^'RhinoSoft Press Release'. Archived from the original on 2013-03-26. Retrieved 2012-10-03.
- ^Software Industry AwardsArchived 2009-04-09 at the Wayback Machine