Game 254: May 3 2019 The Initials Game On
| Risk Probabilities.xlsx (104 KB)|
This spreadsheet calculates the basic ratio of the amount of attackers that would be lost on average, for each defender killed.
It includes calculations for all of the following defensive bonuses:
* No modifiers
* Ammo Shortage
* Bunker + Fortification
* Ammo Shortage + Fortification
It combines each of these defensive modifiers with the following offensive modifiers to provide a matrix of ratios of dead attackers per defender:
* No Modifiers
* Enclave of the Bear Attack Bonus
* +1/+1 HQ Attack Modifier (Comeback Power)
* Mutant Faction attacking the Bringer of Nuclear Fire
* Mutant Offensive/Bodies Evolution Power
* Mutant Offensive/Bodies Evolution Power attacking Bringer of Nuclear Fire
The spreadsheet does not account for the use of missiles. I also can't guarantee that it deals with all possible modifiers, since I originally made this spreadsheet for only the modifiers present in my own game at the time of creation.
Any requests for improvement (or correction) can be PM'd to me and I'll do my best to update it.
|Sep 15, 2014|
Game 254: May 3 2019 The Initials Games
- May 3, 2019 by Lauren Harano. These games will get the party started and memories flowing — just in time for her big day! A Decade After Initial Hints, Selena Gomez Might.
- Worcester, Mass. May 1, 2019 - The Springfield College softball team scored first but eventually fell to Emerson, 3-2, in the first game of the New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) Championship Tournament, hosted at top-seeded WPI's Rooftop Field on Wednesday afternoon.
- Friday, May 3, 2002 ad-Poo connector 9. American TaR, 1966 animated film 1 '10. Cathy Lee ot That's. Incredible (1980-84) 13. Magnum, (1980-88), 14.' Colombo: A of Immu- nHy; 1975 TV movie 15.
- V1.03 - May 3, 2013 - Changed captive ball extra ball default from 'AUTO' (26) to 15. Changed up coffin locks. They are now lit via the guitar pick targets and are independent of collecting the band members.
WACO, Texas (April 30, 2019) – Seniors in Baylor University’s department of computer science will debut a video game they developed in the program’s gaming capstone course during an open house from 11 a.m. Friday, May 3, in Bennett Auditorium (Room 130) in the Draper Academic Building, 1400 S. Seventh St., on the Baylor campus.