- Hardware Solutionseffective Curriculum Ideas Examples
- Hardware Solutionseffective Curriculum Ideas Economicas
- Hardware Solutionseffective Curriculum Ideas 4th Grade
- Hardware Solutionseffective Curriculum Ideas Preschool
The Creative Computing curriculum is a collection of ideas, strategies, and activities for an introductory creative computing experience with Scratch. Scratch Educator Meetups are participatory in-person professional learning experiences that typically last 2-4 hours.
- I’ve loved electronics ever since I was a kid. In 6th grade, after saving up for five years, I built a PC that was better than any computer I could find.
- Hi ASD, you would need to narrow down your topic and idea in order to find a good title. You might want to look at my other topic ideas in my other articles on Science ideas. Philip on July 21, 2017: This list was super helpful, there are some great ideas and topics to write about.thanks for publishing this.
- 1 K to12 BASIC EDUCATION CURRICULUM Information and Communications Technology COMPUTER HARDWARE SERVICING Grade 10 GRADE 10 – MODULE 1 Personal Entrepreneurial Competencies (PECs) Teachers Guide Quarter I 4 hrs. Grade Level Standard This is a specialization course which leads to Computer Hardware Servicing National Certificate Level II (NC II).
- New teachers, or those just looking for new ideas, can then search for the perfect idea for their classroom. Note: This site is still growing, so there are a few holes. Bottom line: Whether you have an idea to share or need a new one, this site helps teachers connect in much-needed mentoring relationships.
Here are some final project ideas to give you a sense of what we are looking for in these projects. Please do not feel constrained by the list provided below. You are free (in fact, encouraged) to come up with your own ideas!
- Resource manager for homeless agency
- Sponsored event fundraising app with zero commission
- Scheduling app for volunteer help
- Inventory manager for food bank
- Visitors app of museum guide
Campus quality of life projects:
- App to coordinate shared food orders from local restaurants
- Textbook sharing scheme
- Exercise club app
- Airport ride sharing app
- Event noticeboard for campus organizations
- Student job gossip site
Civil society projects:
- Pork-barrel spending tracker
- Political position tracker for congressmen
- Electronic market for local elections
- Congressional district analyzer
- Voter registration app
- Portal for information on public expenditures
- Fact checking database for political candidates
- Red state/blue state buddy system
- Environmental risk tracker for local communities
This is one of over 2,400 courses on OCW. Explore materials for this course in the pages linked along the left.
MIT OpenCourseWare is a free & open publication of material from thousands of MIT courses, covering the entire MIT curriculum.
No enrollment or registration. Freely browse and use OCW materials at your own pace. There's no signup, and no start or end dates.
Knowledge is your reward. Use OCW to guide your own life-long learning, or to teach others. We don't offer credit or certification for using OCW.
Made for sharing. Download files for later. Send to friends and colleagues. Modify, remix, and reuse (just remember to cite OCW as the source.)
Learn more at Get Started with MIT OpenCourseWare
Hardware Solutionseffective Curriculum Ideas Examples
Full Course Curriculum
Implement a semester or year-long electronics engineering course for your high school. The 16-week course contains lectures, workshops and design projects that will introduce students to key engineering skills. The SparkFun Inventor’s Kit v4.1 Curriculum includes instructor resources such as a syllabus, worksheets, sample code, quizzes, a glossary and more.
14 week Introduction to Computer Science
Designed by Microsoft for middle school classes. It’s great for both experienced and novice computer science teachers alike. The 12 lessons in the course each include both unplugged activities designed to demonstrate concepts and hands-on activities using micro:bit to reinforce the lessons learned.
Quarter-Long micro:bit Curriculum
In conjunction with SparkFun, Adams 12 Five Star School District in Adams County, Colorado created an 8 week long curriculum for seventh grade around the SparkFun micro:bit Educator Lab Pack. This two unit, 14 part curriculum covers the basics of physical computing with the micro:bit and dives into designing and developing an electronics project.
Hardware Solutionseffective Curriculum Ideas Economicas
Utilize the Citizen’s Guide to Raspberry Pi and the accompanying Teacher’s Guide to bring the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Starter Kit to life in your class. These resources provide the tools needed to bring Raspberry Pi, coding and circuitry to life through tasks and challenges that work their way from beginner to intermediate level. The Teacher’s Guide includes a learning progression, grading rubrics, keyword word bank, going further challenges and more to expand the learning covered in the Citizen’s Guide.
At SparkFun, we pride ourselves on creating high-quality, open source resources to help you integrate electronics in to the classroom including getting started guides, cheatsheets, tutorials and tips for going further. Below, you will find a selection of our best resources for education. No matter where you are on your electronics journey, you’ll find something to help.
Hardware Solutionseffective Curriculum Ideas 4th Grade
Hardware Solutionseffective Curriculum Ideas Preschool
Electronic Concept Posters
Give your classroom walls a fun and informative update. This three part series includes a graphic breakdown of Ohm’s Law, AC vs DC, and Analog and Digital Signals. Each poster is high-resolution and ready to print out up to 24' x 36'.
Find standard aligned project ideas that can be used to make math and science come alive in any classroom.
Want to stay updated on the latest resources from SparkFun Education?
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter!