You can add a card to the dashboard to set the filters used on that card. Then you can see an overview of filtered details and drill down to the items (tasks, forms, or processes) that meet that criteria.
- Tap to open the dashboard.
- Tap the Add button .
- Tap the item type by which you want to filter the project.
- Tap the filter options and select what you want to filter for.
- Tap Save.
- Tap on the card name to give the card a more meaningful name.
- Tap Save.
App Store Ratings: 4.3 on Google and 4.5 on Apple. Price: $2.99 (one-time fee) What Children Do with the App: Kids will be able to choose an avatar for their dashboard. They’ll see a list of. Evernote is rolling out a new Home experience to Windows, Mac, and the web. Home features a customizable dashboard that shows your notes, tags, and shortcuts in one place. The new Home experience.
Introducing App Dashboard Cards Download
- The easiest way is to use an automaker app that you provide. For new cars, you can also send a welcome e-mail containing a link to start pairing. When the car is ready, the user places iPhone onto the car's NFC reader in the dashboard. As a fallback, you should also provide an option to start owner pairing from within the car.
- Organizations typically use many types of lists, including links, announcements, contacts, issue tracking, and surveys, to name a few. Lists can also include tasks that you can use as a focal point for team collaboration or in a business solution.
- We have detailed information available on TechNet about how to create, edit, and publish dashboards by using Dashboard Designer. Please see Create Dashboards by using PerformancePoint Services (SharePoint Server 2013) on TechNet.