– 25 slides that will help you present different types of content; – 16:9 screen layout which can be adjusted as 4:3; – the template contains more than 80 handy icons and a world map; – available for Google Slides or PowerPoint. Go to Download Page. Cheerful Free Google Slides Template With Colorful Circles. It comes up with 10+different widgets, a 4-page layout, 2 WooCommerce archive layout, and unlimited slider options, making this theme a wholesome one.StoreVilla has a highly configurable home page and an advanced product search option, enabling you to create an online store in no time.
- Just Launched: 25 New Themes Page Layouts & More Download
- Just Launched: 25 New Themes Page Layouts & More Free
- Just Launched: 25 New Themes Page Layouts & More Than
- Just Launched: 25 New Themes Page Layouts & More Online
4,413 Free Blogger Templates
Free and Professional templates for your blog.
Featured Blogger Templates.
Latest Blogger Templates.
What is Blogger and why you should use it
Blogger is a publishing platform that allows you to create a blog under the subdomain
blogspot.com or your own domain. It was launched in 1999 by Pyra Lab and bought by Google in 2003.
Some of the advantages of using Blogger are:
- Service free of charge and with an uptime close to 100%.
- It uses Google's infrastructure. Very fast page loading.
- Adsense already integrated to the platform.
- No limits on disk space, bandwidth, number of visits per month, published posts and up to 100 blogs per account.
What is a Blogger template?
Are all Free Blogger templates?
All templates on BTemplates are free for download. But keep in mind that they are under a specific use license, for example: GPL, Creative Commons, etc.
You can find the license within the XML code, in the readme file and/or on the documentation page.
How to choose a Blogger template?
Each blog has different needs, but there are common characteristics to consider when determining if a template is the most appropriate.
Just Launched: 25 New Themes Page Layouts & More Download
Responsive design allows you to offer a consistent experience on both desktop and mobile devices and to reach a wider audience.
A design that with a fast load offers a better experience, which translates into fewer readers leaving your site prematurely and a better positioning in search engines.
A template with well-constructed titles, quick loading, well-organized code, etc. can help you greatly in the task of optimizing your site for search engines.
Well designed gadgets
If the template gadgets are well integrated into the design you will be able to take better advantage of Blogger as a platform and provide a better service to your readers.
If the author of the template offers support or installation (usually available in the non-free version), it can save you hours of work and many headaches.
How to customize a Blogger theme?
There are several ways to customize a Blogger theme, but the way to make changes varies from template to template. In general:
1. Read the information inside the documentation link carefully. Here you will find how the author prepared the template to be modified.
Just Launched: 25 New Themes Page Layouts & More Free
2. Try the template designer in Blogger. Most modern templates support color and font modification from:
Blogger → Theme → Template Designer
Just Launched: 25 New Themes Page Layouts & More Than
3. Go to the Layout section and explore and change the settings of the main gadgets to your liking.
Blogger → Layout
Just Launched: 25 New Themes Page Layouts & More Online
4. For large or more advanced changes it is advisable to learn a little HTML and CSS.