- Learn To Type Teach To Be Happy Hour
- Learn To Type Teach To Be Happy Birthday
- Learn To Type Teach To Be Happy Music
- Learn To Type Teach To Be Happy Wishes
Learning to touch type is a necessity for all children
- Sep 24, 2013 - Explore Kerry Walker's board 'Team teaching', followed by 335 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about team teaching, teaching, co teaching.
- Students learn to type but they also benefit from improved spelling ability and a boost in reading fluency thanks to an underlying phonics program that informs core content. It's easy to get started There's no complicated training required and it is quick and easy for teachers to get set up on the platform.
- Mar 6, 2020 - Teach your kids how to type with Typesy, a homeschool typing program with online video instruction, customized touch typing exercises, and fun typing games.
Children are never more than a few paces away from a keyboard and typing text rather than writing is a normal way of working for them. So if you are looking to help them type faster, without wasting time and energy looking down at the keyboard, you have come to the right place.
Choose Your Course
I wanted to type “teach” there, but as I was about to type it, I thought that if I said “teach,” I already knew what to do. I know how to explain to my students how to work through the procedural stuff. But that doesn’t help them learn the material. I’m trying to figure out how to help them learn the material. Learn these sentence starters to improve your English speaking and writing skills. The fifth syllable type teach our students is Vowel Teams.
Remote Tutor Supported Courses £195
Intensive Holiday Zoom Course £225
Centre-based courses From £22.50/hour
Don't waste your time on a free online course. 80% of our customers come to us because they've tried a free online course and have given up. Our experienced touch-typing tutors are there to guide your child through the course from beginning to end. Don’t hesitate – they will truly thank you for it!
By investing in one of our touch-typing courses, you will be giving your child the essential tools they need for school, college, university and ultimately in their future place of work.
Learn To Type Teach To Be Happy Hour
- Your child will learn how to type the home row, top row and bottom row keys.
- Your child will be able to touch type sentences and paragraphs aiming to reach a minimum 95% accuracy.
- Speed will be dependent on each child’s progress but the aim is to achieve between 20-30wpm. There are options to continue learning to increase speed and learn numbers.
- Your child will find it easier to spell words as they learn to type finger patterns.
- Some students will move on to learn numbers and practice some dictation and copy typing.
- Work faster – typing can be up to 6 times faster than hunting and pecking keys.
- Type at the speed ofthought – fingers can keep up with the brain!
- Laptop ready – for the classroom or for exams.
- Be more accurate – make less errors as fingers know where they need to go.
- Focus is on content, not on what the fingers are doing
- Improved concentration – less other things to think about.
- Ability to get thoughts down on paper - faster than writing or hunting and pecking.
- Faster thought processing; not having to think about forming letters on paper.
- Improved posture – head isn’t bobbing up and down to look at keyboard
- Transferable skill – great for CV’s and university/work applications. Recognised by employers as an essential skill to have.
Helping children with dyslexia and other SpLDs - laptop confidence & exam ready
If your child has a specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, ASD or a visual impairment, writing by hand can compromise creativity. Touch typing is the single most effective way to help a child with SpLD’s who struggles with handwriting and getting their thoughts on paper.
Our Remote Tutor Supported Courses:
If your child has an SpLD, we recommend our online remote course for your child. Our tutors can adjust the course specifically for the needs of your child. Every week they will set their lessons, adjust the workload and give lots of praise and encouragement. The aim is for them to be computer confident and exam ready. We recommend that parents support their child whilst they are having their lessons at home.
Our Intensive Holiday Courses:
If you would like your child to attend an intensive holiday course, please get in touch so that we can check that the course is suitable for them.
One to One Lessons
If you would prefer a one to one lesson on Zoom with one of our tutors, we would be happy to discuss this with you.
Why not learn touch typing for your Duke of Edinburgh award? It's a skill you can learn from home with our tutor guided 3 month course. You will receive weekly feedback and support from your own experienced and dedicated touch typing tutor. We will also complete your online Assessor's Report. Book here.
Find Out More About Touch Typing
As always in education you need to do what you expect your children to do. So if you would like them to take care of their surroundings, you need to do the same. Not just you but also your partner. If your house is messy and your day is disorganised, they will not listen to you. Children use all their senses to learn. And mainly they learn by example.
Keeping order and having an organised life is all about routines: small things which we do every day. When we wake up we make our bed. Not just because it looks good, but it makes our life easier. If we do the small cleaning and tidying every day, we do not ever have a big mess. There are a couple of very easy routines you can add even to young kid's lives. When they are small you do them together. Even if they can’t do anything, as they grow, step by step they will join.
- Make the bed every morning
- Organise clothes every evening
- Every time you play with something, you put the toy back its place
- Vacuum the room every third day
- Reorganise and clean the room once a week
- Organise clothes once a week
- Make a board to show the daily and weekly routine.
Regularity means whatever happens, wherever you are, these routines should be kept. There should be some basics even on holiday. My mom used to say, when you have these regular routines then your daily life will be much easier
Learn To Type Teach To Be Happy Birthday
Everything has its place
Learn To Type Teach To Be Happy Music
To be able to be organised with a clean house, everything has to have its place. Your child needs to know what is where. Boxes, bags, small cupboards are great. Organise toys by type. Teach them the places where things are stored.
You could create a board for recognising when they have been tidy. You need to make them happy about their achievement step by step.
Learn To Type Teach To Be Happy Wishes
And the bonus
Widen their responsibility. When they get bigger, give them tasks which don’t just focus on themselves and their surroundings; they can start to support you on other family tasks. Taking the trash out regularly or washing the sink - keep those as their own tasks.