Download iTunes iSync for Windows to send audio files to your iTunes library. More details, I have Leopard 10.5 SO, 10 days ago I syncronized my Nokia 5310 with my MAC (for 1 1/2 years I sincronized this cell ), 8 days ago I purchased my Nokia C3 and I have a lot of problems to use the WI-FI, to find information and I do not have access to my contacts and calendar right now. My nokia has 4.45 firmware.
Violin, Resume, Math Applets, Contact Me, Timelapse Videos
Nokia Isync For Mac Download Version
How to Sync Phone Numbers (contacts) between your Nokia 6350 cell phone and a Snow Leopard Mac with iSync:
- Download this iSync Plugin for the Nokia 6350 phone
- Unzip the file if your web browser hasn't already
- Make sure iSync is not running
- Put the resulting Nokia6350.phoneplugin package in ~/Library/PhonePlugins (create the PhonePlugins folder inside your home folder if it doesn't exist already).
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the phone
- Open iSync and choose Add Device
This works well for me, but I am no expert, and this might not work for you. Please use at your own risk. I am not responsible if something screws up for you when using this.