[UPDATE] Please read the Farewell, NOOK Apps post.
NOOK users love to read, there is no question. The NOOK has an incredible selection of Books and apps that allow its users to find just the titles it’s looking for! But what about the Bible?
The best selling book in the world is unlike any other book. Most people do not read it like other books; front to back. Most Bible readers skip around, finding themselves jumping from front to back, middle and back again. Can an e-book reader support that? Probably not, which is why you’ll want a Bible app.
There are many options, but I think Touch Bible is the app you’ll want on your NOOK. Here’s why:
- Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.
- NOOK Android latest 184.108.40.206 APK Download and Install. Barnes & Noble’s award-winning book discovery and digital reading experience.
- Get the FREE NOOK Reading App for your Android smartphone or tablet to start enjoying Barnes & Noble’s award-winning eBook discovery and digital reading experience. Access our vast online library of over 4 million eBooks, magazines, graphic novels, and comics; plus, enjoy recommendations just for you curated by our expert booksellers.
- Open the Kindle Fire web browser and go here to download the Nook apk file. Open the notification area (top bar). It should show that the.APK file is downloading. Tap it once the download has finished. Select “Install“. You now should have the “Nook” app listed in the “Apps” area on your Kindle Fire. Open it and type your Barnes.
Exclusively for NOOK Devices, this app gives you the best reading experience along with access to over 4.5 million books, magazines, newspapers, comics and more. Make sure you stay up to date with the latest version of this app to enjoy new features for your NOOK Device.
Most Bible apps come with a bit of an assumption of prior knowledge; when you look up a book, you’ll use a keyboard or a technical chart to pick the book you want to read. If it’s a keyboard, you’re supposed to know how to spell the books, how many chapters are in the book, and even how many verses – or else it will not know where you are. If it’s a list, it can be ordered in any number of ways. These tools are fine if you have memorized the books and their lengths and their orders, but if are wanting to read the Bible and get around it with some context as to what happened before and what happens next, these methods can get in the way.
That is why Touch Bible has Dial-a-Verse. The Bible indeed reads like a regular book, and has a chronological order to it. Dial-a-Verse preserves this by listing every book, every chapter and every verse in the traditional order. It is a list that stands secondary to the text, yet it makes getting around the Bible very intuitive. It even makes switching versions easy. You simply tap on what you want, the names and numbers are provided for you.
As you read, there are built-in study resources to help you comprehend. You are not redirected to a new screen as you access the study materials. The information appears over the text and allows you to see where you were behind it. When you are done the study material simply goes away and you are back where you were, reading.
When you use Touch Bible, you’ll be encouraged to read the Bible more often because you’ll be less confused. You’ll treat the Bible more like what it is, a book – with a story and meaning that you can access!
The Golf Digest tablet edition includes the full version of the magazine plus extras.
Select your device to get started:
Nook App For Amazon Fire
- Download the app onto your device from the App Store, then click on the Golf Digest icon on your home screen.
- In the app, under My Account, tap on the 'Verify Your Subscription' link.
- Confirm your account using your account number or subscription mailing address:
- Enter your Golf Digest subscription account number (the 10–digit code found on your mailing label), and zip code (first 5 digits only).
- Or, enter your Golf Digest subscription name and mailing address (name and address must be entered exactly as they appear on your mailing label).
- If your address is outside of the U.S. or Canada, you will need to use your account number and select your country from the dropdown box.
- Click the 'Continue' button. You will then be asked to enter your email address and create a password. Tap the 'Submit' button.
- If you have golfdigest.com login, sign in using your existing login email and password. If you have not already registered with golfdigest.com, create a new account by entering your email address and a password.
- When you're done, click the 'Done' button in the top left corner and then use the 'Sign In' option to enter your new email/password you created. Congratulations! You are now ready to read Golf Digest on your device.
If you have already registered your print subscription to Golf Digest on a Kindle Fire or other Apple device, sign into your iPad® using the same e-mail and password.
- Search for Golf Digest in the Newsstand Store.
- Tap the 'Verify your subscription' link and select the 'Account number' or 'Mailing address' option.
- Enter your Golf Digest subscription account number or your Golf Digest subscription mailing address, then tap 'Verify.'
Nook App For Kindle Fire
If you have already registered your print subscription to Golf Digest on an iPad® or other Kindle Fire tablet, you can sign into your Kindle Fire using the same e-mail and password. Available to customers in the US and UK only.
- Search for Golf Digest in the Google Play store or in the Google News app on your Android device.
- Tap the magazine cover.
- Tap 'Subscribe' and choose the 'Current subscribers' option.
- Tap 'Continue' to site and enter your existing login (email address and password) or to set up a new account using your account number or name and mailing address.
If you have never set up a Google Play account, you will be asked to enter credit card information. Your account will not be charged.
- If you currently subscribe to the print edition of Golf Digest, you can enjoy your subscription on the NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ every month for as long as you subscribe to both editions.
- Simply order your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ subscription from BN.com or from your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ using your BN.com account, and begin your 14-day free trial.
- After you submit your subscription order, you will receive an e-mail from Barnes & Noble with instructions on how to link your print subscription to the tablet edition on your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™.
You will need your print subscription account number to link your account. Your credit card will not be charged during the 14-day free trial period. Please note, if you do not validate your print subscription within 14 days, you will be charged for your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ order by Barnes & Noble. If you purchased your subscription on a NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™, you can only access it on that device.