Blank P90X Workout Sheets
In the last several years, programs such as Insanity, Insanity Asylum, P90X, P90X2 and T25 have grown increasingly popular and brought the company to the forefront of the fitness world. Continuing this momentum, Beachbody will be releasing its latest and greatest workout program, and the third version of the P90X series known as P90X3.
My Completed P90X Workout Sheets
The P90X Yoga program is 90 minutes long and is built around Hatha Yoga. Although many classes you’d take at a studio can be up to 90 minutes, this workout felt a little long. Although many classes you’d take at a studio can be up to 90 minutes, this workout felt a little long. Complete P90X 12 Discs & Guides (Up For Download) I will not be keeping the thread alive. Dont hate had a lot of people asking for the complete set so here it is.
- Jan 10, 2020 The Workout is 45 Minutes Long P90X Plyometrics runs 60 minutes long, but the actual workout lasts about 45 minutes—there's a 10-minute warm-up and a five-minute cooldown. It would be extremely.
- Apr 15, 2012 Use it in addition to your standard P90X workload when you want to burn some extra calories, or as a substitute if your body needs a break from the program’s high-impact workouts. Whatever your reason for using Cardio X, you’ll find it a fun, full-throttle, fat-burning workout that will leave you feeling lean and mean. Workout 12: Ab Ripper X.
Here is everything you always wanted to know about my P90X workouts. I’ve kept workout sheets from the beginning (and I recommend you do too!) But first I need to explain some of my shorthand notes that appear on the sheets:
- “c” = Chair assisted pull-ups (March 2012 only)
- “a” = Assisted pull-ups with the Chin-Up Max using either 3 bands (April – July 2012) or 2 bands (Aug 2012 – present)
- “n” or “*” = Nordicflex bar for Wide Front Pull-Ups (wider than my regular chin up bar)
- “k” = Knees (One-Arm Push-Ups)
- Up Arrow = Note to increase my weight next time
- Down Arrow = Note to decrease my weight next time
- “AW” = 5 lb Ankle Weights used (Legs & Back beginning April 2013)
- “+10#” or “+10lbs” = Holding 10 lb weights
You can see all my equipment including the Nordicflex and Chin-Up Max in What’s In My Home Gym.
Sorted by Workout
Sorted by Date
P90x Full Workout Torrent Last Evil Part 2
- Round 1, March 4, 2012 – June 1, 2012
- Summer 2012, (half workouts), June 2012 – Aug 2012
- Round 2, (P90X/Insanity Hybrid), Sept 3, 2012 – Nov 27, 2012
- Round 3, March 4, 2013 – June 1, 2013