1. Plug in the Zebra printer (Power and USB)
2. Turn the printer on (power switch on right side)
3. Go to Mac System Preferences (Apple>System Preferences) and you should see the following
4. Click “Print & Fax” and you should see the following
5. Click the “+” button and you should see the following
Zebra Gk420d Drivers free download - CopyTrans Drivers Installer, Adaptec ASPI Drivers, My Drivers, and many more programs. How to run a Zebra GK420d Thermal printer on a Mac - Installing a Zebra Printer on Apple Mac GK420Link to the web page shown in the video: https://support.ze.
6. Highlight the Zebra Printer and you should do the following
7. Choose “Select Printer Software” next to “Print Using” and you should see the following
Find information on Zebra ZD420d Desktop Printer drivers, software, support, downloads, warranty information and more.
8. Type “zebra” in the search in the top right then select the line that says “Zebra ZPL Label Printer” then click OK and you should see the following
You are now finished installing the Zebra Printer
NOTE: Zebra Printing is only supported on Mac OSX 10.5 and greater
Zebra Gx420d Driver For Mac
- Applies to: All POSIM versions on Mac